Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: [censored] done hit the fan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: [censored] done hit the fan

    [ QUOTE ]
    I've been told 3 times in the last month that "next week gas will jump to $3.00" and it doesn't happen. I think most of the time it is a scare tactic. some of this comes from the workers at the gas places [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/007.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ] Dayton Ohio gas prices. Our stations sell less fuel and the price change will take a little longer to show up. I can remember this zip, since I used to live there. 3 of the 29 stations on this list have regular at 3.009 more octane brings higher prices so I don't think middle or premium was cheaper. There were 6 stations still selling regular for a little less than 2.80. Unless something happens quick, 3 bucks a gallon is here [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] And the oil companies have no hurricane to blame this on. It won't get better , without some help from the white house and congress. There is actually a glut of lower grade crude, but we don't have the ability to refine faster. And no more than it hurts their profit who would build a new refinery. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Exxon couldn't control the world's oil supply ,so we get choked at the refinery. You can drill all you want in Alaska, but unless the hit gasoline instaead of oil- the price ain't going down. An hour's work for a gallon of gas, I see why the minium wage didn't go up and why you have a hard time getting folks to work cheap. I won't.
    PS this link covers any zip, just type it in- it will give you an idea where to buy the cheapest gas in your area.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: [censored] done hit the fan

    Saying everything is his fault would be foolish. I do think that someone who comes off more presidential would help, not solve anything, but we really do come off like a bully to the rest of the world. Fine, we're the super power that's left. We all know that, the world knows that, but we come off like the bully and we all remember, nobody likes the bully.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: [censored] done hit the fan

    [ QUOTE ]
    Saying everything is his fault would be foolish. I do think that someone who comes off more presidential would help, not solve anything, but we really do come off like a bully to the rest of the world. Fine, we're the super power that's left. We all know that, the world knows that, but we come off like the bully and we all remember, nobody likes the bully.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I wasnt saying it was Bush's fault i was complaining that someone else had said it was Bush's fault
    Reeking of awesomeness!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •